Don’t let your documents become a liability
AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), our secure, environmentally friendly services ensure the proper destruction and disposal of sensitive paper documents, plastics, and electronic media.
You’ll save time and money while gaining total confidence your information is handled with the utmost care and security.
Secure document destruction helps your organization:
- Protect your reputation by safeguarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Reduce costs of managing information assets that are no longer useful or necessary to your organization.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and industry regulations and avoid penalties, fines or legal action.
Iron Mountain offers offsite shredding services on a one-time or recurring basis.
Secure Offsite Shredding
Ongoing, verified destruction of sensitive paper documents and plastics such as backup tapes, DVDs, X-Rays and other non-paper media.
How it works:
Collection containers are placed in appropriate locations on your premises. At regularly scheduled service intervals, trained specialists collect the containers for transport to a secure destruction center.
Containers are processed and their contents destroyed using proprietary procedures and commercial-grade shredding equipment. All non-recoverable by-product materials are recycled, and a certificate of destruction is provided.
Special Purge or Shredding Projects
Sometimes regularly scheduled destruction services don’t make sense. For periodic or one-time shredding, Iron Mountain offers a range of Special Projects Destruction services that can be customized to meet your organization’s unique needs.
- Implementing a new records management program or retention schedule
- Completing a tax audit or litigation matter
- Relocating or consolidating facilities
- Cleaning out storerooms and file rooms to create extra space
- All Special Projects Destruction services are handled with same level of security, consistency and reliability as our recurring services.